Win a Nissan Leaf subscription for a month
Be in to win a Nissan Leaf subscription for 1 month with Turners Subscription when you follow us on Facebook and Instagram and tag a mate that you would take on an EV roadie with. Competition is subject to the terms and conditions listed below.
How to enter
Turners Subscription “Win a Nissan Leaf for a month” March 2020 Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Carly NZ Ltd (7868816) trading as Turners Subscription whose registered office is at 70 Shortland Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010.
- The competition is open to residents of Auckland only, aged 21 years or over.
- You will need a current full NZ drivers license and meet the standard eligibility criteria for a Turners Subscription.
- To win the Prize, the winner must meet Turners Subscription’s customer criteria, this includes a credit check, and complete the usual sign-up procedure which requires a valid credit card in the name of the winner/subscriber.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- This competition will be run on both Facebook and Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be 28 March 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: One-month “Entry” subscription plan for a Nissan Leaf (2015 or newer, 100km battery range or more) on Turners Subscription. “Entry” subscription plan includes registration, servicing, WOF, insurance with excess of $1,500, 1,000km driving allowance and no switches allowed.
- The winner can choose to upgrade to the “Standard” or “Premium” plans by paying the usual price difference (eg. If the entry plan is $140/week and if the winner opts for the Standard plan at $161/week, then will need to contribute an additional $21/week to make up the difference)
- The winner may choose to extend their subscription on a normal subscription rate if they choose to or return to car to Turners Subscription at the end of the promotional period.
- Vehicle pick up and return will be at 68 Gavin Street, Penrose. Delivery of vehicle is not available for this competition.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen:
- The Promoter and or its agents will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Facebook and Instagram.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook within 2 business days of the closing date.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 business days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Carly NZ Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Carly NZ Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.